Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Escape!


Well I finally did it. I left and I am not going back. Turns out I am just like dear old dad, leaving with no intention to return. I do worry about how they will get by, by mother is inventive and will come up with something, she will be okay. I just worry about Laura, but I could not stay in that house any longer between all the fights and that fiasco with Jim, I just couldn't stand it anymore. Who knows where I will end up now, maybe one day I will run into my good old dad and we can have a couple of laughs about all this. Not that I would be inclined to laugh at anything he says, but I can't outright deck if we ever meet up, that would make me a hypocrite and all that. At least I finally get to have the adventures that I want and the Merchant Marine should offer plenty of excitement.
photo from: encyclopedia.com

No comments: