
I can not believe that she did that! She is such a dreadful, terrible, spiteful woman! She had no right to take that back without my permission. Of course I am talking about mother and her 17 gentleman callers all in a neat little row ready to take their turns riding her broomstick. She took my DH Lawrence book back to the library without my permission and this of course turned into a massive fight. I last my temper and went into a little speech about opium dens, mobsters, and assorted other bad things. I of course do not partake in such activities, but she already thinks I do. I just don't understand why a man with a soul-crushing job can't enjoy a book or go see a movie without it turning into WW 2. I wish I could leave this town forever, but I can't leave Laura all alone with that woman.
Photo from: outwestarts.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Very good job. Well-written posts and topics for posts. I especially like the line about the 17 callers ready to ride her broomstick.
Good citations.
I like your choices for links and your survey.
A
Post a Comment